imBiotik Natural Multipurpose Cleaner
Do you know that probiotics can be use to clean your home?
- You are probably familiar with the idea that eating probiotic, like the ones found in yogurt and other cultured foods, are good for you and help balance out the “bad” bacterial, especially in your digestive track. You have probably heard about the risks of overusing antibiotic medicine and antibacterial soaps and cleaning products.
- Probiotics are microorganism, usually bacteria, that are all around us… in a “bio-film” in our guts, on our skin, on surfaces in our home and are considered to be beneficial or healthy.
How does probiotic cleaning works?
- The bleach/ chemical based cleaning agent appears to whiten the sink or tile grout because it actually eats away a thin layer of the enamel or porcelain each time it is used. with time, it makes the sink more porous so that it will actually stain more quickly in the future.
- The probiotic cleaner, on the other hand, contains a natural cleaner or surfactant, as well as the probiotics. The surfactant does basic cleaning and the probiotics work on the layer of microscopic bio-film that can contain harmful bacterial such as Salmonella, Campylobacter, and E.Coli. These probiotics can stay alive for three days. so even after a surface has been cleaned, the probiotics can stay alive for three days. So even after a surface has been cleaned, the probiotics continue to protect, without you having to do anything.
- The ideal behind is that during the cleaning procedure a layer of probiotic bacteria is placed on the treated surface, therefore, immediately occupying the ‘field’, the area treated, with beneficial (good) bacteria. These probiotic bacteria act like allied ” soldiers” that overwhelm the area and that will consume all of the available food sources (including dead organic matter by means of necrotrophy), leaving nothing behind for potential pathogenic invaders requiring space and food. The probiotic bacteria are formulated to be extremely efficient and outdo all other (pathogenic) bacteria.
imBiotik Probiotic Solution
- We all know that many disease are caused by bacteria (such as E.coli, Salmonella, MRSA, Listeria and Legionella) and that the aim of cleaning is ti get rid of such bacteria. Normal detergents and disinfectants are “antibacterial” or “biocides” which means that they have one main aim – to kill all bacteria (you will probably familiar with claims such as “kill 99.9% of all bacteria”). But for many years people have know that not all bacteria balance, significantly reducing the risk of bad bacteria. That is why we are different – we are probiotic, for life, promoting it rather than killing it.
The problem with disinfectants
When you wipe a surface with a normal antibacterial cleaner you kill all the bacteria, the good and the bad, which has three main disadvantages:
- Firstly, it clean on the bacteria on the top of the surface. That is effective but it is only temporary. The bad bacteria continue to live in the bio-film, and shall soon return.
- Secondly, this is the real crucial part, the surface is left open, allowing the fast re-colonisation by bad bacteria.
- Finnaly, the repeated use of disinfectants adds to the risk of antibiotic resistance and the creation of super-bugs such as MESA, which is causing huge problems around the world, especially in places such as hospitals.
But cleaning with our imBiotik cleaner is different!
The revolution – probiotic cleaning
- The way it works is simple: good and bad bacteria both rely on the same nutrient and the same space (they cannot live on top of each other). Therefore, if an area is full of good bacteria, the good bacteria feeds of nutrients that the bad bacteria would otherwise feed off and uses the space that the bad bacteria would otherwise use.
- Our probiotic cleaners spread the area with good bacteria on the treated surface, immediately occupying the “field”. These good bacteria consume the available food sources (including dead organic matter) and therefore reduce the risk of it being re-colonized with bad bacteria. Not only that, but as a result of the presence of the good bacterial the bad bacteria communicate with each other (a process know as “quorum sensing” about the unfavorable conditions and go into an inactive metabolic state. and because the good bacteria stay on the surface, the effect of preventing the bad bacterial lasts longer. But like all living organisms, even good bacterial become less effective over time and eventually die, so they need to be regularly replaced with new good bacteria.
The advantages of imBiotik
- Made using naturally occurring substances.
- Increases bacteria balance.
- Reduces risk from allergens.
- Non-toxic-it is not a poison.
- Not corrosive.
- Does not encourage antibiotic resistance.
- At imBiotik, we are great believers in the power of good bacteria and are applying it to new uses all the time. Our products can be used for cleaning livestock, pets, the home, schools and hospitals, warehouse and air conditioning and venting systems.
- The great thing about imBiotik is that- unlike most disinfectants and detergents – they are natural, environmentally friendly, biodegradable, not poisonous and incredibly safe, which means that they can be used safely even in the presence of animals, children and fresh produce.
- Are you really sure those conventional cleaners are leaving your house free of dirt and grime? and if so-then what about the chemicals, synthetics and potential toxins they are leaving behind?
- Using green cleaning products clean your home naturally, without the pleasant chemical residue that can harm your family and your pets. imBiotik cleaning products are made using sustainable ingredients that do not negatively impact the environment and family’s health.
- Our natural and Eco-friendly cleaning brand is conscious of your family’s health and the well-being of our earth, as our way to give back to the communities and mother nature.
- When it comes to cleaning, it is tempting to enlist off the shelf products with ingredients like bleach and ammonia. They get the job done – but not without also doing a number on your eyes, airway and with enough exposure, your nervous system. Ironically, these cleaners also pollute: Disinfectants and other chemicals washing down our drains now contaminate more than two-third of our Klang rivers and largely because of these same products, our indoor air can be up to five times more polluted that the air outside.
- imBiotik cleaners are super concentrated and save money – 1000 ml bottle will make 10 liters of cleaning solution!